Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
This course allows learners to develop knowledge and understanding when leading a team of internal quality assurance staff.
This is an RQF 17 Credit course and can be completed between 6 to 12 months .
Furthermore, Learners who achieve this qualification may wish to obtain an Award in External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
Regarding payment instalment plans see the options available below.
Method of Assessment: This is a knowledge-based RQF Level 4 qualification where learners will be required to demonstrate their leadership skills and understanding of the principles of Internal quality assurance and processes within the designated sector.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
IQA mentors are all sector expert
- Become a Lead IQA
- Gain employment to work as an IQA
- Progress to completing Level 4 Award in Understanding the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility.
For 3 monthly instalment payment plan click the link below
For 6 monthly instalment payment plan click the link below