Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
This is a qualification aimed at those who are working, or who are looking to work within the education and teaching sector (schools in particular).
It is an RQF 30 credits course which can be completed between 6 to 12 months.
Knowledge will be gained around areas such as child and young person development, safeguarding, and health and safety e.t.c
Regarding payment instalment plans see the options available below.
This qualification is suitable for those who work, or who are looking to work in a school environment.
Method of Assessment: This is a knowledge-based RQF Level 2 qualification where learners will be required to compile an e-portfolio of evidence which demonstrates their learning against each assessment criteria of the qualification.
E-portfolio is assessed by specialist tutor which will need to be witnessed by a competent person in the workplace, learner must be employed in a school or arrange and complete a work experience placement.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Special Needs Assistant
- Learners who achieve this qualification could also progress to the Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people
- Maintain and support relationships with children and young people
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Child and young person development
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- Support children and young people’s positive behaviour
- Support children and young people’s health and safety
- Support learning activities
- Help improve own and team practice in schools
For 2 or 4 monthly instalment payment plan, complete the contact us form below to make arrangement for instalment.