Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
This is a course that develops practical teaching skills, it consist of mandatory and optional units. It prepares teachers to work in a wide range of sectors. It is an RQF 36 credits course which can be completed with 6 to 12 months of joining the programme.
This course is designed for individuals teaching in both the private training industry and educational institutes.
Regarding payment instalment plans see the options available below.
This course is aimed at individuals who are already teaching, doing the course will get learners to reflect and evaluate on their current teaching role and develop their teaching skills further.
Method of Assessment: This is a knowledge and competency based RQF Level 4 qualification where learners will be required to compile an e-portfolio of evidence which demonstrates their learning against each assessment criteria of the qualification.
Learners are required to log 30 hours of their current teaching practice, including 3 hours of observations. Throughout their time on the course learners will build up a portfolio of evidence including written answers, a teaching log, lesson observations and self evaluations.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
- Further upskill to complete the Level 5 in Education and Training.
- Gain employment as a Tutor / Trainer
- Become a Tutor within the Further Education sector.
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
- Delivering education and training
- Assessing learners in education and training
- Using resources for education and training
For 3 or 4 monthly instalment payment plan, complete the contact us form below to make arrangement for instalment.