Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
If you are currently working in care and have achieved level 2 Health and Social care then this is the next level to complete. If you do not have level 2 but you work as a senior carer and looking at progressing your career in care then this is the right course for you. This is an RQF 58 credit course completed within 6 to 12 months.
Opportunity to progress to level 4.
The course covers a wide range of criteria in care which includes but not limited to: supporting individuals with their physical needs, emotional care support, tasks that promotes daily living needs and care procedures.
Funding available * Plus employer/learner contribution of £300. For more information complete the contact us form below.
If Self funding:
1. Click on the £1000 button link below to check out at store using other payment methods or use PayPal link below.
2. For payment support use contact us link via Student's hub or fill in the contact us form below.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however Learners must be at least 19 years or over to be registered into the course.
Method of Assessment:
This is a competence-based RQF level 3 Adult in Social Care qualification, learner’s ability to competently perform a range of tasks connected with their work is mandatory in order to complete the qualification.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 23 years experience of working and delivering within the Health and Social Care sector.
Method of Payment
Skills for Care Funding or
Self funding available with the option of installment plan.
All fees paid for the qualification includes e-portfolio allocation, Tutor support, research and support materials, Certificate issue, Learner support if raised and identified, when on instalment plan there is no interest rate charged, upon signing up for the qualification agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as possibly noticed.
- Senior Support Worker
- Senior Carer
- Opportunity to progress into doing the level 4 or the leadership and management qualification in Health and Social Care.
- It can be used as Access to Higher Education (HE) Diplomas into Nursing school
- Gain voluntary work in local residential care homes or Domiciliary care
- The knowledge gained after completing this course can be transferred into the Apprenticeship programme of Lead Adult Social Care, although other components of the Apprenticeship programme will need to be completed and passed in other to gain the Apprenticeship qualification .
Promote personal development in care
Safeguarding and protection in care
Promote health, safety and wellbeing in
Promote communication in care settings
Responsibilities of a care worker
Duty of care in care settings
Promote equality and inclusion in care
Promote person-centred approaches in
Promote effective handling of
information in care settings
For 2 or 10 monthly instalment payment, complete the contact us form below to make arrangement for instalment.