RQF Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare.
The Assistant Practitioner level 5 qualification.This course is aimed at advanced practitioners in Health and Social Care Adult setting. The qualification provides Learners with the skills and knowledge required to manage practice and lead other member of staff within their setting. This qualification also maps into the Assistant Practitioner (Health) Apprenticeship Standard where the Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare is a mandated qualification.
It is a 93 credit RQF course which can be completed within 12 to 18months, it also covers a wide area of modules which has been classed around the following six modules that includes:
- Clinical activities and interventions.
- Safe ways of working.
- Principles and philosophy of healthcare.
- Working with others.
- Person-centred practice for positive outcomes.
- Professional development.
It develops the knowledge and skills required for working in a senior role with adults in health care environments including mental health, occupational therapy, general practice, emergency medicine, stroke rehabilitation, personal, social or rehabilitative care.
Funding and Payment options:
DWP and Jobcentre Plus:
1. FREE! Through DWP and your Local Jobcentre Plus, for more information complete the contact us form below.
2. For self funding please check out by clicking on the payment link and follow the on screen instructions.
Entry requirement:There are no formal entry requirements to achieve the Assistant Practitioner level 5 qualification however Learners must be at least 19 years or over to be registered into the course.
Method of Assessment:
This is a competence-based RQF Level 5 Management qualification learner’s ability to competently perform a range of tasks connected with their work is mandatory in order to complete the qualification.
Support facility and benefits of studying with us:
- FREE TOTUM PRO (formerly known as NUS card) Card with access to over 350 uk high street store discount.
- Hybrid teaching and learning session.
- 24hr E-portfolio system in place.
- Awarding body and Ofqual recognised Qualification.
- Employability support available.
- e-Certificate issued within 24hrs of completion, hard copy posted in 12 working days.
- Agreed break in learning available.
- Online support resources and material available.
- Study at your own pace or attend virtual classroom session.
- 1-2-1 Sector specific Expert Tutor allocation and support available upon request.
- Our Tutors have over 30 years and counting combined experience within their designated specialist sector.
- Our teaching and learning session is centred around you and your learning needs if identified or raised.
- No exam required and lots more.
Self funding available with the option of interest free instalment plan or payment in ful.
All fees paid for the qualification includes e-portfolio allocation, Tutor support, research and support materials, Certificate issue, Learner support if raised and identified, when on instalment plan there is no interest rate charged, upon signing up for the qualification agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as possibly noticed.
- Residential Care Manager
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- NHS AfC band 3 or 4.
- Regional Care Manager
- Opportunity to progress into doing the level 7 Strategic Management or Degree management qualification in Health and Social Care.
- Day Centre / Services Manager
- Gain voluntary work in local residential care homes or Domiciliary care
For 2 monthly instalment payment plan, complete the contact us form below to make arrangement for instalment.