Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality partway
Level 2 Certificate in Employability and Personal Development (Hospitality partway)
The Level 2 Certificate in Employability and Personal Development (Hospitality partway) is a qualification aimed at those who are looking into gaining the required skills for them to get employed in the Hospitality sector.
This qualification is also for those who are looking at upskilling their foundational knowledge in Hospitality or to continue their knowledge development through Further Education.
The qualification consist of mandatory units and optional units, upon completing the qualification you will be gaining the foundation knowledge required to progress into Employment or Further Education, which is an RQF 14 credits course which can be completed in 12weeks Awarding Body certificated and Ofqual recognised.
Regarding payment instalment plans see the options plan available below.
This qualification is suitable for those who are looking for work, transitioning between sectors or who are looking to further their education within the sector.
Method of Assessment: This is an e-portfolio and knowledge-based evidence RQF Level 2 qualification where learners will be required to compile an e-portfolio of evidence which demonstrates their learning against each assessment criteria of the qualification.
E-portfolio is assessed by specialist tutor while making sure that the learning needs requirement of learner if any is fully supported to ensure smooth learning journey and learner completion timely.
Following Awarding Body requirement some units will be assessed through MCE (multi choice examination)
Support facility available:
24/7 online access available upon registration to our e-portfolio system, including planned 1-2-1 Tutor support, virtual learning classroom available for teaching and learning.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
- Gain employment into the sector.
- Further their education within the sector
- Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into traineeships, apprenticeships.
- *Introduction to the catering and hospitality industry (MCE assessment = multi choice examination)
- *Principles of safe, hygienic and secure working environments in hospitality (MCE assessment = multi choice examination)
- Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality
- Applying for a job
- Effective skills, qualities and attitudes for learning and work
- Teamworking skills
- Preparing for an interview
For 2 or 4 monthly instalment payment plan, complete the contact us form below to make arrangement for instalment.