Terms and conditions
In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
• “AASOG” or “AASOG Education and Training” means AASOG Uk Ltd.
• The “Client/ Learner” means the person, company or other legal entity identified as providing a request to AASOG to deliver training.
• “Services/ Training ” means the services to be provided by AASOG to the Learner under the terms of the contract and “Training” shall be construed accordingly.
• “Confirmation Date” means the date when all the following apply:
- A request to carry out Training has been received from the Learner by AASOG
- AASOG has confirmed to the Learner that the course or other Training requested are available and the price is correct.
- Payment has been received, or alternative payment method agreed.
• “Contract” means the contract between AASOG and the Learner under which the Trainings are to be delivered by AASOG to the Learner.
• “Working Day” means every day of the week apart from Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays. “Month” means a calendar month. “Week” means seven consecutive days.
• “Intellectual Property” includes all training materials, course manuals, inventions, registered and unregistered designs, copyright works, trademarks and confidential information.
Unless otherwise agreed by AASOG in writing prior to agreement by the Client/ Learner to these Terms and Conditions the Client agrees that the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute all of the provisions relating to the Services/ Training delivery to be provided to the Client/ Learner by AASOG. No other terms and conditions shall be accepted.
The price payable for the Services/ Training shall be the list price of AASOG at the Confirmation Date unless otherwise stated.
AASOG reserves the right to increase the price from that advertised on the website or in other forms at our discretion and for any reason prior to the course commencement. Where this affects the price payable by the customer/ Learner and the customer has made payment of the previous advertised price and does not wish to proceed at the increased price a full refund will be payable.
D. Terms of Payment
Where the Services relate to the provision of a training course, payment by cheque, credit card, debit card or bank transfer is required no later than 25 Working Days before the course start date. Special arrangements may be separately agreed in the case of late bookings.
AASOG is entitled to charge interest at 2% per Month or part thereof on overdue payments.
Where pre-agreed by AASOG on Training payment may be agreed by Purchase Order (from a company based within the UK only). Where payment by Purchase Order is agreed these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and no variation to these Terms and Conditions is accepted by AASOG on Training whether detailed by the Learner within the Purchase Order or by another means without specific acceptance by AASOG on Training in writing.
Where an agreement has not been provided in writing any additions or variations to these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void.
E. Training Courses
AASOG provides training through sector specialist Tutors who are fully qualified and accredited to deliver the training courses offered.
The contents of course schedules are intended for general guidance only and do not form any part of a contract. AASOG reserves the right to make any reasonable variations to the courses, including the content without notice but inline to Awarding Body specification.
The indication of course availability online shown on the AASOG website is for general guidance and does not form any part of the course plan end date.
It is the responsibility of the Learner to ensure that they meet the prerequisites of the course on which they are booked, and that the course content meets their requirements.
Unless otherwise indicated, all training/ qualifications are delivered in English, and all Learners must have a good literacy skills to be able to complete the course but if not the Tutor will be able to support Learners through constructive feedback and specialist support.
F. Course Duration
Course durations for online session regarding all eLearning training are clearly stated on the website.
G. Cancellation, Transfers and Substitutions with respect to Training Courses
AASOG reserves the right to cancel or arrange an alternative date for a course. In such circumstances, AASOG will endeavour to provide notice of cancellation or change to the Learners. In the event of cancellation, the Learner will be entitled to a full refund of the course fee, but AASOG shall not be liable for any other loss or expense arising.
The Learner may cancel the course booking by notifying AASOG in writing by acknowledged email or by recorded delivery as soon as reasonably practicable before the programme / training / courses starts .
If a Learner fails to attend all or part of any Training, full payment of the Charges shall be required upon gaining access to our e-portfolio system and making contacts with their allocated Tutor.