RQF Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care.
health and social care level 4in adult care qualification is a 70 credits rqf qualification which can be completed within 6-12 months.
There is no formal entry requirements for this course but Learners must be at least 19 years of age to start the course.
Funding and Payment options:
DWP and Jobcentre Plus:
1. FREE! Through DWP and your Local Jobcentre Plus, for more information complete the contact us form below.
For more information please complete the contact us form on the students hub page.
If Self funding:
1. Click on the £1200 button link below to check out at store using other payment methods or use PayPal link below.
2. For payment support use contact us link via Student's hub or fill in the contact us form below.
Entry requirement: Health and social care level 4
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however Learners must be at least 19 years or over to be registered into the course.
Method of Assessment:
This is a combination of practice and knowledge-based RQF in health and social care level 4 qualification, where learners will be required to demonstrate their level of understanding at diploma level in an adult care services when completing the qualification.
Your allocated Tutor will assess your work and provide you with a constructive feedback following the submission of your completed assignments.
When you complete the course you will receive an Awarding Body RQF recognised certificate for level 4 Diploma in Adult Care which equates to 70 credits.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support for 12 months.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years experience of working and delivering within the Health and Social Care sector.
Method of Payment
Skills for Care Funding or
Self funding available with the option of instalment plan.
All fees paid for the qualification includes e-portfolio allocation, Tutor support, research and support materials, Certificate issue, Learner support if raised and identified, when on instalment plan there is no interest rate charged, upon signing up for the qualification agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as possibly noticed.
- Shift Leader
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Field Supervisor
- Adult Residential Care Manager
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Regional Care Manager
- Gain voluntary work in local residential care homes or Domiciliary care
- Develop, maintain and use records and reports
- Work in partnership in adult care settings
- Professional practice in social care for adults
- Safeguard children and young people who are present in the adult sector
- Advanced communication skills
- Personal development in social care settings
- Equality and diversity in adult care settings
- Health and safety in adult care settings
- Facilitate person-centred assessment to support the wellbeing of individuals
- Facilitate support planning to promote positive outcomes for individuals and to support well being
- Understand personalisation in care and support services
- Understand safeguarding and protection in health and social care settings