Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
This course is aimed at advanced practitioners in Health and Social Care Adult setting. The qualification provides Learners with the skills and knowledge required to manage practice and lead other member of staff within their setting.
It is a 120 credit RQF course which can be completed within 6 to 12 months.
Learners who complete the course will have the opportunity to demonstrate their experience in management roles such a Home Care Manager, Adult Care Manager, Deputy Manager, Scheme Manager, Day Centre Manager etc.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however Learners must be at least 19 years or over to be registered into the course.
Method of Assessment:
This is a competence-based RQF Level 5 Management qualification learner’s ability to competently perform a range of tasks connected with their work is mandatory in order to complete the qualification.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years experience of working and delivering within the Health and Social Care sector.
Method of Payment
Skills for Care Funding or
Self funding available with the option of installment plan.
All fees paid for the qualification includes e-portfolio allocation, Tutor support, research and support materials, Certificate issue, Learner support if raised and identified, when on instalment plan there is no interest rate charged, upon signing up for the qualification agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as possibly noticed.
- Residential Care Manager
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Regional Care Manager
- Opportunity to progress into doing the level 7 Strategic Management or Degree management qualification in Health and Social Care.
- Day Centre / Services Manager
- Gain voluntary work in local residential care homes or Domiciliary care
- Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Individuals (20 credits)
- Health Improvement and Promotion of Well-being (20 credits)
- Leading Teams in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Providing Professional Supervision for Staff (20 credits)
- Research in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
Partnership Working in Health and Social Care (20 credits)