NEW Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care
This qualification is designed to equip learners with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to work in a senior role with adults in health and social care settings. The qualification prepares learners to manage complex situations found in Adult Care,
It is an RQF 120 credits course which can be completed within 12 months.
There is no formal entry requirements for this course but Learners must be at least 19 years of age to start the course.
Funding available * Plus employer/learner contribution of £550. For more information please complete the contact us form on the students hub page.
If Self funding:
1. Click on the £1300 button link below to check out at store using other payment methods or use PayPal link below.
2. For payment support use contact us link via Student's hub or fill in the contact us form below.
Entry requirement: There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however Learners must be at least 19 years or over to be registered into the course.
Method of Assessment: This is a combination of practice and knowledge-based RQF Level 4 qualification where learners will be required to demonstrate their level of understanding at diploma level in an adult care services when completing the qualification.
Your allocated Tutor will assess your work and provide you with a constructive feedback following the submission of your completed assignments.
When you complete the course you will receive an Awarding Body RQF recognised certificate for level 4 Diploma in Adult Care which equates to 120 credits.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support for 12 months.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years experience of working and delivering within the Health and Social Care sector.
Method of Payment
Skills for Care Funding or
Self funding available with the option of instalment plan.
All fees paid for the qualification includes e-portfolio allocation, Tutor support, research and support materials, Certificate issue, Learner support if raised and identified, when on instalment plan there is no interest rate charged, upon signing up for the qualification agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as possibly noticed.
- Shift Leader
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Field Supervisor
- Adult Residential Care Manager
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Regional Care Manager
- Gain voluntary work in local residential care homes or Domiciliary care
- Promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Professional Development and Academic Writing Skills (20 credits)
- Communication in the Caring Professions (20 credits)
- Principles of Health and Safety for Health Professions (20 credits)
- Assessment Processes in Health and Social Care Settings (20 credits)
- Resource Management in Health and Social Care (20 credits)