Level 7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring.
Level 7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring.This Postgraduate programme will provide learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills associated with leadership, coaching and mentoring activities.
After completing this Level 7 diploma learners should be able to demonstrate and/or work with the following and more:
1. Critical analysis of the interface between theory and practice coaching and mentoring at individual and organisational level.
2. Develop Comprehensive knowledge, understanding and skills of coaching, mentoring and supervision theory and models that inform practice.
3. Critical understanding of the theories behind transformative learning, transformative reflection and transformative coaching e.t.c.
The Level 7 diploma on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is at the same level as master’s degrees.
Consisting of 6 mandatory units total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
This Level 7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
All fees paid for the qualification
3. Research and support materials.
4. Certificate issue.
5. Learner support if raised and identified.
6. FREE NUS discount card.
7. When on an instalment plan there is no interest rate charged.
8. Upon signing up for the qualification an agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as it is identified and raised.
• An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent
• Mature learners with management experience.
• Learner must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course.
Method of Assessment:
This qualification is internally assessed and quality assured by Centre staff then externally quality assured. This is a knowledge and competence-based qualification.
Knowledge evidence includes but not limited to written work completed then submitted online via the e-portfolio system, assignment tasks and where possible reports from work placement while considering GDPR as required as part of assessment.
Direct observation of competence inline to unit standard and learner’s Organisation policy and procedure where there is COVID restriction in place has to be followed.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, you must provide evidence to demonstrate that you have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that you have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by your allocated Assessor.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access to e-portfolio available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Hybrid teaching and learning takes place which include face to face where possible and virtual online classroom session.
Research and support materials available to learner.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years combined experience of working and delivering within the Sector.
Method of Payment:
Employer funding and invoicing.
Self funding available with the option of an instalment plan.
- Head of Department
- Consultant Coach and Mentor
- Deputy Director
- Self Employed / Freelance Coach and Mentor
- Upon completing this qualification Learners are able to progress into strategic management positions if not already in position.
- Achieving this qualification will enable you to progress into or within employment and/or continue your study further.
The list below are the Mandatory units required to achieve the qualification.
- Theories and Concepts of Coaching and
Mentoring within Organisational Culture (20 Credits).
- Evaluating the Strategic Impact of Coaching and Mentoring (20 Credits).
- Establishing Coaching and Mentoring in the Organisation (20 Credits).
- Organisational Change Strategies and Personal Development (20 Credits).
- Coaching, Mentoring and Managing
Organisational Culture and Behaviour (20 Credits).
- Research Methods for Coaching and Mentoring (20 Credits).
For 2 monthly instalment payment plan, complete the contact us form below to make arrangement for instalment.