Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF)
Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF).Qualification will equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career or further study in the health and social care sector at a managerial level.
The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work or training activities.
The Level 5 units will give you the opportunity to progress in specific subject occupational areas. Learners will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of effective partnership working, managing the care of vulnerable individuals, team management, professional supervision practices and how to complete a research project.
The Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification will enable you to progress into or within employment and/or progress to a Year 3 of a three year Bachelors degree UK programme .
The Level 5 diploma on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National
Diplomas (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree programme.
Consisting of 6 mandatory units total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
This qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
All fees paid for the qualification
3. Research and support materials.
4. Certificate issue.
5. Learner support if raised and identified.
6. FREE NUS discount card.
7. When on an instalment plan there is no interest rate charged.
8. Upon signing up for the qualification an agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as it is identified and raised.
Entry requirement:• Relevant Level 4 Diploma qualification or equivalent qualification.
• GCE Advanced level in 3 subjects or equivalent qualification.
• Mature learners (over 21) with relevant management experience.
Method of Assessment:
This qualification is internally assessed and quality assured by Centre staff then externally quality assured. This is a competence-based qualification with a combination of both knowledge and performance assessment criteria. Knowledge evidence includes but not limited to written work completed then submitted online via the e-portfolio system, assignment tasks and where possible reports from work placement while considering GDPR as required as part of assessment. The RQF level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is designed for learners who are already working in a Leadership or Management role.
Direct observation of competence inline to unit standard and learner’s Organisation policy and procedure where there is COVID restriction in place has to be followed, as direct observation is mandatory in achieving the qualification.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access to e-portfolio available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Hybrid teaching and learning takes place which include face to face where possible and virtual online classroom session.
Research and support materials available to learner.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years combined experience of working and delivering within the Sector.
Method of Payment:
Self funding available with the option of an instalment plan.
- Upon completing this qualification Learners are able to progress into strategic management positions if not already in position.
- Academic progression to Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management.
- Learners are also eligible to gain direct entry into Year 3 of a three year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
The list below are Mandatory units only that make up the qualification.
- Working in Partnership in Health and
Social Care (20 credits).
- Managing the Safeguarding and
Protection of Vulnerable Individuals (20 credits).
- Health Education and Promoting Well-being (20 credits).
- Team Management in Health and Social
Care (20 credits).
- Professional Supervision Practice in
Health and Social Care (20 credits).
- Research Methods in Health and Social
Care (20 credits).
For 2 monthly instalment payment plan, complete the contact us form below to make arrangement for instalment.