Level 7 Diploma in Business and Organisational Psychology.
Level 7 Diploma in Business and Organisational Psychology.This Postgraduate programme will develop your understanding of thorough grounding in the theory and practical skills required to apply psychological research, business tools and methods within a variety of organisational settings and corporate cultures.
You will acquire knowledge to develop knowledge and academic study skills including active research skills, effective writing skills, analytical skills, creative problem-solving, decision making, and digital literacy.
Successful completion of this qualification will develop your business psychology-related techniques to promote individual workplace well-being and organisational success.
The Level 7 Diploma in Business and Organisational Psychology qualification will enable you to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
The Level 7 diploma on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is at the same level as master’s degrees. However, it is shorter (120 credits) and if you so wish will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a full masters programme (this stage is optional to achieving your MBA).
Consisting of 6 mandatory units total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
This qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
All fees paid for the qualification
3. Research and support materials.
4. Certificate issue.
5. Learner support if raised and identified.
6. FREE NUS discount card.
7. When on an instalment plan there is no interest rate charged.
8. Upon signing up for the qualification an agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as it is identified and raised.
Skills you are expected to develop or demonstrate at level 7 BOP.
Understanding the business model, goals, and challenges of the organization for which you’re working is essential to helping it thrive. Many companies will also be looking for professionals with industrial-organisational psychology training who can go above and beyond to improve operations.
The workplace is full of compromises, and as an industrial-organizational psychologist, you may be the main negotiator. Whether brokering compensation packages, contracts, or disputes between two parties, you’ll need to find viable and satisfactory solutions for all. You’ll also want to be able to present your ideas accurately and persuasively.
Industrial-organizational psychology requires more than soft skills. Performing quantitative analysis is important in the sub-field of people analytics, where you’ll need to analyse data that can be used to make hiring decisions, set benchmarks, and assess organisational needs.
• An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent
• Mature learners with management experience.
• Learner must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course.
Method of Assessment:
This qualification is internally assessed and quality assured by Centre staff then externally quality assured. This is a knowledge and competence-based qualification.
Knowledge evidence includes but not limited to written work completed then submitted online via the e-portfolio system, assignment tasks and where possible reports from work placement while considering GDPR as required as part of assessment.
Direct observation of competence inline to unit standard and learner’s Organisation policy and procedure where there is COVID restriction in place has to be followed.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, you must provide evidence to demonstrate that you have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that you have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by your allocated Assessor.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access to e-portfolio available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Hybrid teaching and learning takes place which include face to face where possible and virtual online classroom session.
Research and support materials available to learner.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years combined experience of working and delivering within the Sector.
Method of Payment:
Employer funding and invoicing.
Self funding available with the option of an instalment plan.
- Behavioral Analyst.
- Human Resources Manager.
- Team Development Trainer or Manager.
- Organizational Effectiveness Consultant.
- Upon completing this qualification Learners are able to progress into strategic management positions if not already in position.
- Achieving this qualification will enable you to progress into or within employment and/or continue your study further.
The list below is a list of the mandatory units that make up the qualification.
- Health, Work and Stress (20 credits).
- Motivation, Job design, and Extrinsic Rewards (20 credits).
- Organisational Development and Change (20 credits).
- Leadership and Management Style (20 credits).
- Team Building (20 credits).
- Research Design in Business Psychology (20 credits).