Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management.
Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management.This Postgraduate programme will develop your understanding of policy, management, theory and practice within the health and social care sector.
Achieving this qualification will provide you with the opportunity to challenge facing professionals, services users and policy makers.
It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the hospitals/social care industry.
It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge within the health and social care profession. The qualification will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership.
You will be able to work in a variety of roles within health care administration and/or management roles.
Consisting of 6 mandatory units with a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
This qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
All fees paid for the qualification
3. Research and support materials.
4. Certificate issue.
5. Learner support if raised and identified.
6. FREE NUS discount card.
7. When on an instalment plan there is no interest rate charged.
8. Upon signing up for the qualification an agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as it is identified and raised.
• An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent
• Mature learners with management experience.
• Learner must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course.
Method of Assessment:
This qualification is internally assessed and quality assured by Centre staff then externally quality assured. This is a knowledge and competence-based qualification.
Knowledge evidence includes but not limited to written work completed then submitted online via the e-portfolio system, assignment tasks and where possible reports from work placement while considering GDPR as required as part of assessment.
Direct observation of competence inline to unit standard and learner’s Organisation policy and procedure where there is COVID restriction in place has to be followed.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, you must provide evidence to demonstrate that you have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that you have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by your allocated Assessor.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access to e-portfolio available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Hybrid teaching and learning takes place which include face to face where possible and virtual online classroom session.
Research and support materials available to learner.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years combined experience of working and delivering within the Sector.
Method of Payment:
Employer funding and invoicing.
Self funding available with the option of an instalment plan.
- Head of Department
- Strategic Director
- Deputy Director
- Area Manager
- Upon completing this qualification Learners are able to progress into strategic management positions if not already in position.
- Achieving this qualification will enable you to progress into or within employment and/or continue your study further.
- Eligible to complete your MBA top-up at University of Sunderland London.
- Or gain your MBA top-up at Arden University.
The list below is a list of the mandatory units that make up the qualification.
- Managing People in Health and Social Care (20 credits).
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits).
- Health and Social Care Leadership (20 credits).
- Leading Change in Health and Social Care (20 credits).
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care (20 credits).
- Health and Social Care Strategies and Policies (20 credits).
For 2 monthly instalment payment plan, complete the contact us form below to make arrangement for instalment.