Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management.This Postgraduate programme will develop your understanding of the skills and understanding in human resource management (HRM) that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
You will acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in human resource management and practice using real-time activities.
Successful completion of this
qualification will develop your strategic human resource management and leadership skills with an ability of focusing on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification will enable you to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme
with advanced standing.
The Level 7 diploma on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is at the same level as master’s degrees. However, it is shorter (120 credits) and if you so wish will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a full masters
programme (this stage is optional to achieving your MBA).
Consisting of 6 mandatory units total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
This qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
All fees paid for the qualification
3. Research and support materials.
4. Certificate issue.
5. Learner support if raised and identified.
6. FREE NUS discount card.
7. When on an instalment plan there is no interest rate charged.
8. Upon signing up for the qualification an agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as it is identified and raised.
Skills you are expected to develop or demonstrate at level 7 HRM.
Strategic Leadership Skills.
Leadership skills, identifying and knowing the difference between leadership and people management.
Company policy and procedure including legislations implementation and review are part of the knowledge, skills and competence expected of you to effortlessly demonstrate at this level.
Recruitment and Employment Law.
A good knowledge and strategy implementation on up to date Employment law, recruitment policy and procedure is expected to be practised at this level.
Globalisation and Ethical practise.
Using SWOT and PESTLE analysis what are the effects of external forces, practise or legislation affecting the day to day operations of your Organisation ? Can the impact be reviewed and measured? What are your strategic decisions and how is it in the best interest of your Organisation’s strategy and forward planning?
• An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent
• Mature learners with management experience.
• Learner must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course.
Method of Assessment:
This qualification is internally assessed and quality assured by Centre staff then externally quality assured. This is a knowledge and competence-based qualification.
Knowledge evidence includes but not limited to written work completed then submitted online via the e-portfolio system, assignment tasks and where possible reports from work placement while considering GDPR as required as part of assessment.
Direct observation of competence inline to unit standard and learner’s Organisation policy and procedure where there is COVID restriction in place has to be followed.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, you must provide evidence to demonstrate that you have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that you have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by your allocated Assessor.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access to e-portfolio available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Hybrid teaching and learning takes place which include face to face where possible and virtual online classroom session.
Research and support materials available to learner.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years combined experience of working and delivering within the Sector.
Method of Payment:
Employer funding and invoicing.
Self funding available with the option of an instalment plan.
- Head of Department
- HR Consultant
- HR Director
- Deputy Director
- HR Manager
- Upon completing this qualification Learners are able to progress into strategic management positions if not already in position.
- Achieving this qualification will enable you to progress into or within employment and/or continue your study further.
- MA Human Resource Management (top-up) at University of Northampton.
- MA Human Resource Management (top-up) stage 3 only at Anglia Ruskin University
The list below is a list of the mandatory units that make up the qualification.
- Business Research Methods (20 credits).
- Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward
Management (20 credits).
- Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law (20 credits).
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits).
- Leadership Development and Performance Management (20 credits).
- Engagement of Employees and Organisational Learning (20 credits).