Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.This Postgraduate programme will develop your understanding of strategic management and leadership skills at a manager's level.
A role of authority and personal attributes which translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance.
A qualification that reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership that allows you to develop and expand your high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership within your workplace.
This qualification is suitable for
mature learners with a background in academic study or industry. The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
A Level 7 diploma on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is at the same level as master’s degrees. However, it is shorter (120 credits) than the MBA and if you so wish you may proceed to the dissertation only stage (60 credits) with any universities in the Career section below to achieve a full masters or MBA.
Consisting of 4 mandatory units and any selection of 2 optional units with a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
This qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
All fees paid for the qualification
3. Research and support materials.
4. Certificate issue.
5. Learner support if raised and identified.
6. FREE NUS discount card.
7. When on an instalment plan there is no interest rate charged.
8. Upon signing up for the qualification an agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as it is identified and raised.
• An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent
• Mature learners with management experience.
• Learner must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course.
Method of Assessment:
This qualification is internally assessed and quality assured by Centre staff then externally quality assured. This is a knowledge and competence-based qualification.
Knowledge evidence includes but not limited to written work completed then submitted online via the e-portfolio system, assignment tasks and where possible reports from work placement while considering GDPR as required as part of assessment.
Direct observation of competence inline to unit standard and learner’s Organisation policy and procedure where there is COVID restriction in place has to be followed.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, you must provide evidence to demonstrate that you have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that you have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by your allocated Assessor.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access to e-portfolio available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Hybrid teaching and learning takes place which include face to face where possible and virtual online classroom session.
Research and support materials available to learner.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years combined experience of working and delivering within the Sector.
Method of Payment:
Employer funding and invoicing.
Self funding available with the option of an instalment plan.
- Head of Department
- Strategic Director
- Deputy Director
- Area Manager
- Upon completing this qualification Learners are able to progress into strategic management positions if not already in position.
- Achieving this qualification will enable you to progress into or within employment and/or continue your study further.
- Master of Business Administration Executive Top-up MBA University of Northampton.
- Eligible to complete your MBA top-up at University of Concordia Chicago USA.
- Or gain your MBA top-up at Arden University.
- Master Business Administration (Dissertation only) (MBA) at University of Sunderland.
The list below are Mandatory units only the optional units will be allocated inline to Learner’s job role or knowledge development partway.
Group A Mandatory Units
- Strategic Management (20 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership (20 Credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 Credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 Credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 Credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (20 Credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 Credits)
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance (20 Credits)
- Strategic Change Management (20 Credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 Credits)
For 2 monthly instalment payment plan, complete the contact us form below to make arrangement for instalment.