RQF Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
The RQF Level 3 Diploma for Children and Young People Workforce (CYPW). This qualification is designed to build the knowledge and skills needed when working with children and young people from birth to 19 years.Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into employment in the children and young people’s workforce in health and social care, youth and community work.
If you do not have level 2 but you work as a childminder, youth worker, nursery nurse and looking at progressing your career then this is the right qualification for you.
It is an RQF 65 credit course completed within 6 to 10 months.
With the opportunity to progress to level 5, you’ll need to be working or volunteering within a child care role to complete this qualification.
This qualification is suitable for anyone starting their first childcare job.
Funding and Payment options:
DWP and Jobcentre Plus:
1. FREE! Through DWP and your Local Jobcentre Plus, for more information complete the contact us form below.
Other funding available:
1. Click on the £1500 button link below to check out at the store using other payment methods or use the PayPal link below.
2. For payment support use contact us link via Student's hub or fill in the contact us form below.
Entry requirement: The RQF Level 3 Diploma for Children and Young People Workforce.There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however Learners must be at least 19 years or over to be registered into the course.
Method of Assessment:
This is a competence-based RQF Level 3 Diploma for Children and Young People Workforce qualification, learner’s ability to competently perform a range of tasks connected with their work is mandatory in order to complete the qualification.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years experience of working and delivering within the Health and Social Care sector.
Method of Payment
Self funding available with the option of an instalment plan.
All fees paid for the qualification includes e-portfolio allocation, Tutor support, research and support materials, Certificate issue, Learner support if raised and identified, upon signing up for the qualification agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as possibly noticed.
- Care Worker,
- Foster Carer,
- Youth or Community Worker
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England)
- Promote communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Engage in personal development in health,
social care or children’s and young people’s
- Promote equality and inclusion in health, social
care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Principles for implementing duty of care in
health, social care or children’s and young
- Understand child and young person
- Promote child and young person development
- Understand how to safeguard the well-being of
children and young people
- Support children and young people’s health
- Develop positive relationships with children,
young people and others involved in their care
- Working together for the benefit of children
and young people
- Understand how to support positive outcomes
for children and young people