RQF Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
The RQF Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support for Adult Nursing: Clinical care unit, Health navigation units, Elderly care units, Learning disability support units, Community support units. Maternity Support. Theatre Support. Mental Healthcare Support. Children and Young People. Allied Health Profession Therapy: Dietetics support units, Physiotherapy support units, Occupational Therapy units, Speech and Language Therapy support units, Podiatry support unit, Prosthetic / Orthotic support units
If you are currently working in care and have achieved level 2 Health and Social care or in Healthcare then this is the next level to complete. If you do not have level 2 but you work as a senior carer and looking at progressing your career in care then this is the right course for you. This is an RQF 65 credit course of both mandatory and optional units which can be completed in 12 months.
The qualification has 15 mandatory units that equate to 45 credits; the mandatory units align with the core in the Apprenticeship Standard. All apprentices / learners must complete the mandatory units regardless of which Apprenticeship or standalone (without apprenticeship) option they are taking. Apprentices or Learners and their employer must additionally choose from the optional selection of units to align with the context of the apprentices’ or learner's workplace. There is a mixture of competence and knowledge only units to select from.
Funding and Payment options:
DWP and Jobcentre Plus:
1. FREE! Through DWP and your Local Jobcentre Plus, for more information complete the contact us form below.
If Self funding:
1. Click on the £1500 button link below to check out at the store using other payment methods or use the PayPal link below.
2. For payment support use contact us link via Student's hub or fill in the contact us form below.
Entry requirement: The Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support can lead to Adult Nursing: Clinical care unit, Health navigation units, Elderly care units, Learning disability support units, Community support units. Maternity Support. Theatre Support. Mental Healthcare Support. Children and Young People. Allied Health Profession Therapy: Dietetics support units, Physiotherapy support units, Occupational Therapy units, Speech and Language Therapy support units, Podiatry support unit, Prosthetic / Orthotic support units .There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however Learners must be at least 19 years or over to be registered into the course.
Method of Assessment:
This is a competence-based RQF level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support qualification, learner’s ability to competently perform a range of tasks connected with their work is mandatory in order to complete the qualification.
Support facility available:
24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 30 years experience of working and delivering within the Health and Social Care sector.
Method of Payment
Self funding available with the option of an instalment plan.
All fees paid for the qualification includes e-portfolio allocation, Tutor support, research and support materials, Certificate issue, Learner support if raised and identified, upon signing up for the qualification agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as possibly noticed.
- Senior Healthcare Adult Nursing Support Worker.
- Senior Healthcare Maternity Support Worker.
- Senior Healthcare Theater Worker
- Senior Mental Healthcare Support Worker.
- Senior Healthcare Children and Young People Support Worker.
- Senior Healthcare Allied Healthcare
- It can be used as Access to Higher Education (HE) Diplomas into Nursing school
- Gain voluntary work in local residential care homes or Domiciliary care
- The knowledge gained after completing this course can be transferred into the Apprenticeship programme, although other components of the Apprenticeship programme will need to be completed and passed in other to gain the Apprenticeship qualification.
Promote personal development in care
Safeguarding and protection in care
Promote health, safety and wellbeing in
- Understand mental wellbeing and
mental health promotion
- Causes and spread of infection
Promote communication in care settings
Responsibilities of a care worker
Promote effective handling of
information in care settings
- Understand mental health problems
- The Principles of infection prevention
- Cleaning, decontamination and waste
- Duty of care in care settings
- Promote equality and inclusion in care
- Promote person-centred approaches
in care settings
- Study Skills for Senior Healthcare